Wednesday, December 23, 2009

table cloth reconstruction

One of my favorite places to go in Portland is SCRAP. My trip there a few weeks ago was well worth the bus ride from our home outside of Portland.
I found this amazing green table cloth with even more awesome green lace finishing.
So I decided to turn it into a wrap skirt and here it is finished ... i love it!!

For the first time EVER I have organized shelves of fabric. Here's the evidence and we will se how long it lasts.


This is my latest project, incorporating this vintage burlap piece that I found on Esty. I have a really bright and intense purple fabric that compliments the bird colorings. (not that the colors in this picture are anywhere near accurate!!)


more to come...

1 comment:

Kate said...

BEAUTIFUL! Wow. Color me jealous!