Monday, November 05, 2007

reviving the old



i decided to change over to my old blogspot, instead of continuing with wordpress. wordpress has too many restrictions and michael was tempted to throw the computer after trying to add a pay pal button onto my blog. so here we are, new and improved, with lots of creative freedom. i am going into the city tomorrow to visit some boutiques and try to get my bags out there before the holiday shopping heads into full swing. my old blog will remain frozen in time until further notice.
we will hopefully get my paypal button up soon...and my etsy store too...

whitman's 2nd birthday is this sunday! how much of a party do you throw a 2 year old? fair's 4th birthday is in april and that will be a major "to-do"... she's likely to remember this one.

No comments: